The Transylvania Times -

By Eric Crews
Staff Writer 

Heat Hurts Seniors After They Are Evacuated Sunday

 


BREVARD, N.C. — Heavy smoke from an oven fire in an apartment on Hospital Drive in Brevard forced the evacuation of all 32 rooms in the complex Sunday afternoon.

The fire occurred just after 5:15 p.m. at the Cedar Hill Apartments.

There were no injuries reported as a direct result of the fire.

“There was heavy smoke coming from the apartment when we arrived,” according to Mark Norton, t...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.






 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2017