The Transylvania Times -


Photos from: Picturing The Past: Railroad Played Huge Role In Expansion Of The County




Courtesy Photo

Built in 1886 for the Knoxville & Ohio Railroad, this locomotive operated as Southern Railways' engine 167 after Southern absorbed the K & O in 1894. It was used for nearly 40 additional years.



Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019