The Transylvania Times -

By Kate Herold
Staff Writer" 

Toxway Home Burns To The Ground

 

Last updated ERROR at ERROR



A Lake Toxaway home that caught fire last Wednesday around 1 p.m. was reduced to rubble, according to Gerald Gross, Transylvania County's fire marshal.

The home on Harrison Hall Road was vacant at the time of the fire, and no one was injured.

A resident in the neighborhood called 911 after noticing smoke in the area. When firefighters arrived, the structure was fully engulfed, according to Gross.

Because the 911 call was initially dispatched as a smoke investigation, the N.C. Division of Forest Re-sources also responded.

The fire, according to Gross, was likely due to a thermostat-control...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 09/23/2020 18:33