The Transylvania Times -

Veterans Can Earn Extra Money On Their Social Security Retirement Checks


Under certain circumstances, U.S. military veterans who served between 1940 and 2001 can be credited for special extra earnings on their Social Security checks.

These extra earnings may increase the amount of a Social Security benefit.

However, depending on the length and period of military service, some veterans may find the benefit increase to be minimal.

Veterans should also know these special extra earnings are granted for periods of active duty or active duty for training.

Special extra earnings are not granted for reserve inactive duty training.

The Social Securit...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019