The Transylvania Times -

Rushing Toward Nuclear War


December 18, 2017

Much overlooked among all of the news last week – Democrat Doug Jones’s victory in the U.S. Senate race in Alabama, the 3-2 vote by the Federal Communications Commission to forego net neutrality, the progression of impending tax cuts through Congress – were disturbing comments by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) regarding the increasing probability of war with North Korea.

Last Wednesday Graham said there is a 30 percent chance that the United States would launch a pre-emptive strike against North Korea. He increased the chances to 70 percent if the North Koreans conduct another nuclear...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 03/19/2019 14:08