The Transylvania Times -

By Matt McGregor
Staff Writer 

Couple's Home Lost To Fire


Last updated 2/5/2019 at 4:06pm

Courtesy Photo

The travel-camper was a total loss.

A couple lost all their possessions after a travel-camper fire Thursday morning at 2910 Asheville Highway gutted Josh Flood and Stephanie Galloway's home in a matter of minutes.

While there were no life-threatening injuries as a result of the fire, Flood, Galloway's fiancé, had to be hospitalized at Transylvania Regional Hospital for smoke inhalation after trying to put out the fire.

From the hospital bed of the intensive care unit at Transylvania Regional Friday, Flood said he and Galloway pulled into the driveway to see smoke emerging from the camper's roof.

"I thought, 'I've got to g...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 08/06/2020 23:58