The Transylvania Times -

Pisgah Health Foundation Moves To 'The Keeley House'

 

April 15, 2019

Callie Horwath

At the recent ribbon cutting were Lex Green, Pisgah Health Foundation president, Dr. Jim Tyson (board member), Dr. Jamie Ramsey, (board member), Cathleen Blanchard (board chair), Dave Neumann (board member), Dr. James Keeley (board member), Jeremy Purcell, (board member), Dan Elliot (emeriti), Dr. Fred Bahnson (board member) and Dr. Jim Wright (board member). Others pictured include team members of Pisgah Health Foundation, Dogwood Health Trust and supporters of Pisgah Health Foundation.

Pisgah Health Foundation has a new home for its operations in a house with a lot of history. Centrally located one block from downtown Brevard, the foundation has settled into the newly renovated "Little Yellow House" on the corner of West Jordan Street.

Built in 1930, the home operated as a well-known doctor's office for Dr. James M. Keeley over many years until it was donated, at the time of his retirement, to the Transylvania Regional Hospital Foundation in 2008. At the last PHF board meeting, a unanimous decision was made that hence forth the building will be known as "The Keeley Hous...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 06/17/2019 16:27