The Transylvania Times -

No Injuries After Fire Breaks Out At Cedar Mountain House

 

Last updated 8/8/2020 at 10:57am

Cedar Mountain House

No injuries were reported after a fire Saturday morning broke out in the laundry room at the Cedar Mountain House assisted living facility.

At 4:20 a.m., Connestee Fire Rescue and mutual aid departments were dispatched to the Cedar Mountain House, located off U.S. 276. Connestee Fire Rescue arrived on scene three minutes after dispatch and saw smoke coming from the laundry and service wing, according to a press release. Facility staff members were already in the process of evacuating 35 residents. Connestee Fire Rescue helped staff and conducted searches of the building. The sprinkler syst...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020