Tore's Home Saved My Life
Last updated 5/5/2021 at 1:59pm
This is just a note to say goodbye - and to thank in part Tore’s Home for my return to health.
Last summer I arrived at Tore’s Home unable to eat, sleep, walk or talk. I almost died of Lithium poisoning. But the staff of Tore’s Home #7 opened their arms and hearts and now, almost a year later, I am leaving Tore’s Home for College Walk. I have lived there in the past (eight years ago), and I have several friends there already.
I look forward to a life of good health and community service via my writing. Like Tore’s wife, Leslie, I have chosen writing as my career.